Tuesday, March 1, 2016

march visiting teaching message

happy march!

each month i like to create a handout with a few quotes or scriptures from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints visiting teaching message. please go to the lds.org to read the full message. the message has so many great scriptures, quotes, links, and questions to ponder, and i am not able to fit it all on the printable. please share and enjoy the monthly printable.

printable for personal use ONLY. please do NOT alter/change without my written permission.
may repost. credit given would be greatly appreciated. thank you!


1 comment:

  1. These are very nice. I just had surgery and remembered that I had not yet done my visiting teaching. It was so nice to find something I could drop off. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete