Wednesday, July 15, 2015

july visiting teaching message

happy middle of july!

each month i like to create a handout with a few quotes or scriptures from the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints visiting teaching message. you can find more about it here and read the full message. please share and enjoy the monthly printable.

printable for personal use ONLY. please do NOT alter/change without my written permission.
may repost. credit given would be greatly appreciated. thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous as always. Thank-you so very much.
    Have a fabulous day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you liked it. you made my day.

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO much for making this available. I have to share a quick story with you. I hadn't even read this month's message yet {horrible, I know!} and wanted to get a loaf of banana bread made and delivered to each of my sister's today before the month was officially over and on a day I actually have time to visit for a bit. I thought I'd just print out a quick reminder of the lesson topic and found your site on pinterest. First, your designs are DARLING and perfectly simple and beautiful, but second, the message was something I so needed to see. I know Heavenly Father is trying to humble me because I'm stubborn and have been prideful recently about a few things and this message was just what I needed. Thank you for making this available for us to use. The banana bread will look even better with this cute handout attached.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind words. i am glad you like the printable, but better yet the messages are GREAT. i think we can all use the message in our day to day lives. i know i can. thanks for the comment and have a great day!

      Delete