Friday, January 23, 2015

valentine's day tag for a friend

valentines day always tends to sneak up on me each year. although, i don't go all out for valentines day, i do like a little sweet treat on that day and also to share one with friends. this year i wanted to make sure i was prepared for when the day arrives with a tag to go along with my treat.


i would love to share this valentine's day sweet tag with you. it is great for your kid's valentines, or for your friends too.

https://app.box.com/s/n074f9s5v8411qztp0ya6iwvbbzzrf27
download the printable, which has 6 tags on it. cut on the light colored dotted line, and then you have 6 simple valentines tag.

for another fun valentines printable checkout the mothersniche.com to see the bright, fun printable i created.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for your wonderfulness. I can hardly wait to add these to some jars of homemade raspberry jam and share with the Sisters that my companion and I visit with:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kindness, tracy. i am so happy you are using my tag. have a great valentine's day:)

      Delete