Wednesday, January 7, 2015

january visiting teaching message

 happy new year and happy january!

just like last year, each month i like to create a handout with a few quotes or scriptures from the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints visiting teaching message. you can find more about it here and read the full message. please share and enjoy the monthly printable.


https://app.box.com/s/0xaoc9t9q5jqhoihpopr
printable for personal use ONLY. please do NOT alter/change without my written permission.
may repost. credit given would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you so very much for continuing to share your wonderful talents to create your fabulous handouts for visiting teaching. I really appreciate them and I print them every month to give to the precious sisters that my companion and I visit with :)
    Just as I was about to print this one I noticed that the spelling of the the word obedient in the heading has the b and e reversed :)

    With love and thanks, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tracy! I am so happy you enjoy my handouts. Thank you for your appreciation. Also, thank you so much for catching my error and letting me know. I have made the change and you can download it now. Have a wonderful day!

      Thanks again,
      KT

      Delete