Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 visiting teaching printables

when i started my blog this past year, i wanted to share my work and designs. one thing i love to design is positive messages and words that make me want to be a better person. i have been so excited that my visiting teaching messages have been my top hits and favorite posts for this year.
 
if you missed one or haven't seen all of them yet, i would love to share them with you all in one place. click on the months below to download the messages.


you can find out more about each message at lds.org.

thank you to those who enjoyed and shared my design work of such great words from the scriptures and prophets. check back each month in 2015 to see a new design and The Church of Jesus Christ visiting teaching message!

No comments:

Post a Comment