Friday, May 9, 2014

mother's day card & tag printable

if you are like me, you wait till the day of mother's day to franticly make a card. this year i decided i was going to be better.

do you remember my spring color combos? (you can find them here) i used the colors as my inspiration and went to work. with only 2 days left, i finished my mother's day card, and you can too.
printable for personal use ONLY. please do NOT alter/change without my written permission.
may repost. credit given would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

all you need to do is download which file you like for a card or tag then print. next, cut it out and leave as is or just back it with a color card stock paper. that easy!

you can also mix-and-match the cards with my all about mom, mother's day printable to make a special card for mom or grandma.

i hope you all have a wonderful mother's day spent with those that you love.


1 comment:

  1. I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work.ID Refill Pack

    ReplyDelete